Wednesday 13 August 2014

Writing. Writing, writing, writing.

Let's have another little look at the summer challenges.

1) The website will go live once I've returned from my holiday. So, that's done.

2) The music writing has gone well. Although I haven't written a piece each week, I've written in fits and starts meaning I've got several pieces done at a time. Therefore I've reached my required target of a piece a week. However, with two holidays over the next two weeks, I'll need to get writing a little bit more to keep the ratio of pieces to weeks up.

3) The book writing has gone all to pot! After an initial start it's been pretty rubbish. Writer's block in an epic way. I still don't know what I want to do. I've got a little idea in my head but am unsure how I can go about it. I think I just need to write my way out of it. Let's see what happens as the day progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment