Thursday 21 July 2016

I know what I'm doing this summer

I guess I should do though, really!

Yesterday was a sad day as I left my current role of employment. 7 years have flown by and I have many special memories. However, things in the future look exciting.

The first thing I'm doing is moving house. I've spent the last 6 weeks or so living out of two boxes, in different counties. Well, the first thing I've done this holiday is move more things to my new abode. I'm hoping this should all be done by next Thursday.

Why next Thursday? Well, Amy and myself are heading to Tenby for a few nights. Then on the 1st August I'm heading to Derby to watch Derbyshire play Leicestershire in a 1-day game. A week or so after that I'm off to Menorca for a week with Amy.

Finally, when the summer holidays is over, I'm starting at my new work place. Slightly nervy, but exciting as I'm really looking forward to the role.

Lot's to get on with then.

No comments:

Post a Comment