Thursday 17 July 2014

What's in a blog?

Hi one and all, and welcome to this, my blog.

Some of you will be aware that I'm not exactly new to this blogging malarkey. I've tried and failed to keep a few differing blogs going over the past few years. They've been about a range of things, football, cricket and music to name just three. Perhaps that why they failed - I tried to be too niche and didn't embrace the diversity of things I like and enjoy.

So this blog will be different. I can't tell you exactly what I'm going to blog about because I don't rightly know. However, I'm sure there will be a bit of music. There will be a bit of football. A bit of Cricket. Maybe a bit about writing - this blog is a tool to aid my passion for writing, as one day I'd like to write a book (which you'll find out about in a later post). There might be some stuff about the day job (education) too... I just don't know.

Therefore, I advise you to strap yourself in and enjoy the ride. The most exciting part about it all is that I don't know where it will take any of us either!

No comments:

Post a Comment